1. I am fine tuning an idea for a niche. I am going to polish it, add few posts with the underlying theme and see how the readers like it.
2. I am going to post three times a week, and space them out evenly. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays might work.
3. I am going to add all the blogs that I have bookmarked to my blogroll. This way people can see which ones I subscribe to and follow regularly.
4. I am going to organize all my blog post ideas. These are all over the place at the moment and I cannot seem to find anything when I need it.
5. I am going to learn more about SEO Search Engine Optimization
6. I am going to look at more widgets to add to my blog.
7. I am going to get my own domain name for my blog – maybe upgrade with word press, just so people know how serious I am about this.
8. I am going to write a free report for new subscribers. I will also mail this report to people who have already subscribed, just to say a special thanks to them. I really do appreciate you guys. 🙂
9. I am going to network more with other writing blogs and comment more often. I will also query blogs to see if I can guest post for them. Fingers crossed.
10. I am going to learn more about blogging, and share everything with my readers.
So what are your new year’s blogging resolutions? Please share, I would love to know. 🙂